Rattan Kiddies Chair
A Rattan Kids Chair is the perfect addition to your child’s bedroom. Handmade wooden furniture has made a comeback and is fast becoming a popular gender-neutral choice for baby’s nurseries and toddlers’ rooms. This beautiful piece of rattan children’s furniture is not only stylish but is also comfortable to sit on for storytime.
Due to its natural and luxurious appearance, this kiddies chair will not only make any nursery or kids room look outstanding, but it will also blend seamlessly into your living or dining room décor as an addition to bohemian furniture or more rustic designs.
Why choose Rattan Furniture for your Kiddies Room?
Rattan furniture includes many advantages such as:
Eco-friendliness – Wicker furniture is made with natural renewable materials such as cane, bamboo, or rattan, making it the perfect choice for children’s wooden furniture because they are completely environmentally friendly.
Toughness – Rattan wood is similar to bamboo in appearance; however, bamboo doesn’t bend the way that rattan does, which is why rattan wood is the ideal material (created from palm trees) to create beautiful rattan furniture pieces. Many refer to rattan furniture as cane furniture, however cane furniture uses only the outer bark of rattan vines, which is peeled off and wrapped around solid furniture pieces. Rattan comes the from main vine which is much stronger and durable and isn’t likely to undergo much wear and tear in your nursery as it can withstand a range of environments like sun, heat, or cold.
Versatility – With its natural and gender-neutral appearance it works well with a wide variety of décor and is the perfect choice for either a boy or girls’ nursery or kiddie’s room. Rattan and wicker furniture is very adaptable as it works well for tropical, bohemian, or rustic homes, making it a statement-making piece in any room.
Longevity – Rattan wood is a long-lasting material, making this precious piece of handmade wooden furniture a perfect keepsake to pass on to the children, great grandchildren and even the great-great-grandchildren for generations to come.
Lightweight – Our beautiful new bohemian inspired range of uniquely designed handmade Rattan Furniture is safe, sturdy, and lightweight, making it the perfect addition to your baby’s nursery or toddler’s room.
Size: 72cm(H) x 54cm(W) x 57cm(D)
Only 1 left in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
RATTAN CHAIR CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Dust and clean your Kid’s Rattan Chair regularly with a soft damp cloth. Never use paint thinners or abrasive creams to clean your Rattan Furniture.
- Use your vacuum's brush attachment on woven wicker panels and furniture crevices.
- To prolong the lifespan of rattan furniture, treat the Rattan Chair from time to time with Boiled Linseed Oil
- Use felt pads or rubber stoppers to protect the feet of cane and Rattan Furniture.
- Rattan fibres can fade in strong light, so avoid extreme sun exposure.
- Natural plant fibres require a certain level of humidity. If you’re in a particularly dry area, add moisture to the air with a humidifier.
- To avoid splitting the fibres, don’t drag your rattan chair around.
- If splitting occurs due to excessive dryness, the best thing to do is to make sure no further damage occurs; treat the Rattan Wood Furniture with Tung or Boiled Linseed oil and raise the humidity level of the space.
Shop our range of stylish and lightweight handmade wooden furniture and rattan décor online to compliment this beautiful statement-making piece.
|72 × 54 × 57 cm