Muncher – Pacifier Clip – #078 Racer
- It’s 2 in 1 dummy clip and a teether. It’s Muncher™
- Our Muncher is only 25cms long.
- Munchers are multifunctional, you can attach any pacifier, sippy cup or blanket.
- Munchers helps to soothe and relieve those itchy gums and also with their sensory development, as babies like to discover with their mouths.
- We offer different shapes, materials and textures.
- Furthermore, all our Munchers are made from 100% Medical-Food grade silicone – BPA FREE, Phthalates FREE, Cadmium FREE, PVC FREE and Lead-FREE, and raw/untreated beech wood.
- Wood can be treated with coconut oil as well as olive oil (coconut oil has antibacterial properties)
- Stainless steel clip has a plastic inner to protect the delicate fabric.
- Lastly, they are perfect for modern babies on the go.
Pacifier Clip – Muncher? Why should I pick those?
- Are you looking to purchase a pacifier clip? And what is Muncher? Did you know that most babies sitting or crawling still drag their dummies on the floor? Not anymore, with these Munchers you can attach safely any pacifier, sippycup or blanket and keep it off the floor.
Can Beads Come Loose on Our Pacifier Clip?
- NO! Our Munchers are made to the highest standards, we use double silk cord, which is very durable. Most importantly the knots are made in such a manner that even if the cord broke (which is highly unlikely) beads will be still secured in its place and would not come loose.
Can I have my own Muncher designed?
- YES! If you have an idea of a dummy clip that you don’t see on our website, and have specific colors, shapes or design in mind, pop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will o our best to help out!
How to attach Muncher to a dummy?
- Take the silk cord and insert it into loop of the pacifier, now insert the metal clip through the loop created and you are done.
Pacifier Clip Safety:
- Our Muncher is handmade with love and in very special manner, the knots are made in a specific way to safely secure the beads in its place.
- Wash in a warm soapy water and then dry thoroughly.
- Wash as often as required, however, do NOT leave in water for extended periods of time to avoid clip from rusting.
- DO NOT sterilize.
Muncher is NOT a toy and does contain small parts that could be a potential choking therefore parental supervision is essential at all times! A pacifier or a teething toy must be always attached to minimize the risks too. The Items should be regularly checked for any signs of wear and tear – this product does NOT last forever.
Make sure to check our full Muncher range HERE
You can also check our insta stories HERE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.