THE POP® – WHY SO BLUE™ (new and improved)
the cleaner pacifier.
- Nipple stays extended, even when baby takes a break; pops back into its protective bubble when it tumbles to the floor.
- Safe and intuitive with a gentle pop back that mimics the natural teat.
- Won’t pop out of babe’s mouth.
- Minimal washing needed, think just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Recommended for babies 0 – 6 months (but it’s certainly safe for older infants).
- Dishwasher safe.
so how does this thing works?
We’re glad you asked. It took us a long time to get The Pop® perfect, and while we won’t bore you with all of our ups & downs, the short answer is this: engineering.
That’s right. The nipple was designed to only have a pullback when it takes a real tumble to the floor or the ground. Otherwise, if it falls on baby’s chest or crib, the nipple will stay extended & ready for baby.
You can push the nipple until it locks into place, but don’t over push it. Just until it doesn’t pop back. Want to do it with one hand? Shimmy the nipple with your thumb while your forefinger & middle finger keep the mouthguard in place.
CORALLY YOURS™, IN TEAL LIFE™, MAKE ME BLUSH™, PICK UP LIME™
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.