THE POP® – CORALLY YOURS™ (original)
- Every time this pacifier falls, the nipple pops (mid-air) back into its built-in protective silicone bubble. No need for a case.
- Safe and intuitive with a gentle pop back that mimics the natural teat.
- Won’t pop out of baby’s mouth (trust us, #engineering).
- Minimal washing needed, think just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Whenever babe masters motor skills, they can put it in their mouth themselves.
- Recommended for babies 0 – 6 months (but we know weaning is hard and it certainly isn’t unsafe for older infants).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Wanna see Pop pacifier in action? click here
Pop pacifier, the cleaner pacifier, from Doddle & Co™. Made from 100% silicone, the nipple pops back into its own self-protective bubble when it drops.
The Pop pacifier in different colours? Check our full selection here
The AAP recommends 0-6months and to begin to wean from 6-12 months old. But weaning is up to you and your paediatrician.
Materials – 100% medical food-grade silicone. Crafted without phthalates, BPA, PVC, lead or latex. No nasties.
Where did this awesome binkie come from? Click here to watch the Pop story.
so how does this Pop pacifier work?
We’re glad you asked. It took us a long time to get The Pop perfect, and while we won’t bore you with all of our ups & downs, the short answer is this: engineering. Defined, below.
CORALLY YOURS™, IN TEAL LIFE™, MAKE ME BLUSH™, PICK UP LIME™
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.